Monday, July 16, 2007

Drink Driving Case Tomorrow

Ok I am very excited. As I mentioned a few months ago I lost my license for drink driving well tomorrow is the first hearing. I know that in the Victorian legal systems the chance of getting a result tomorrow is basically non existent.

It is far more likely that this will be the hearing to decide when the mention date will occur that decides when the motion date will be. A whole lot of money wasted on this stupid system just to get us nowhere. Oh well I am still excited because it will be the first step in the process over and done with.

I would like to also shout out my lawyer S. P. Hardy if you ever have any sort of traffic offenses in Victoria Australia you should check out his site http://www.trafficlaw.com.au it details everything you should do when handling it.

Thanks

Matt