Sunday, April 29, 2007

100 page impressions

100 page impressions

Wow I didn’t think this would come after only 3 blogs but somehow enough people have already found me that I have 100 page impressions. All I can say is wow. I know for many people on the internet that really isn’t much at all. However I have never done anything like this before and I am really enjoying the experience of making the blogs. It was a lot of hard work last night doing the review of Longhorn it took me almost 6 hours but that article along has drawn almost 70 of the 100 views so it was definitely worth it. I will continue writing up good blogs as I think of them. I think next on the cards I will write about my experience getting Samba to Query Active Directory for usernames and passwords on Linux machines, but it might take me a couple of days to put that together so I think I might right about my opinions on the whole Music and Movie download scene on the internet.